Calender

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Small Dilemma, and a Happy Birthday!

Hey Everyone! 

Long time no post... But no big deal. What is a big deal is imovie 11. I love it, but whats with the fact that it only goes to .10 seconds? This problem makes my videos choppy. Which makes me sad. So I've been thinking about editing my stopmotions on WLMM, and then adding my voice in on my mac. The only problem is that my PC isn't "genuine". But it is. The Windows software worked on all the other computers in my house, but apparently mine isn't genuine. This is one of the many reasons I got my mac. Also the fact that the PC is slower than a sloth, and since its not genuine, rarely keeps a program open longer than 10 minutes, which isn't helpful when I'm trying to save or edit something. 
So this is my dilemma, if you know of a free software I can download onto a mac, that does stopmotions  please tell me, I'm dying here. 

Also, quick shout out to Anna (AGsuperstyle2000) Because its her birthday today! yay! <3 you!

Alright well I think thats it for this terrible blog post, see you soon!

~aLeXis <3    

P.S isn't Zoe so cute? I'm planning on doing an all my dolls video soon, I just have to dress them all perfectly and do their hair the way that best describes their personality. :)

2 comments: